Saturday, January 10, 2009

One liners..

One line quotes on the French:

A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." --- General George S. Patton

"The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee." --- Regis Philbin

"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the 1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the face for it." ---John McCain, U.S. Senator

"I don't know why people were surprised that France wouldn't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!" ---Jay Leno

"The last time the French asked for more proof' it came marching into Paris under a German flag." --David Letterman

No comments:

Post a Comment